Admin & HR Manager
香港 - 尖沙咀
- Perform full-spectrum of Admin & HR functions including Payroll, recruitment, and office admininstration / facility management etc.
- Develop and implement policies, review operational manuals & systems in the Admin & HR areas to meet the company's growth
- Ensure compliance with employment ordinance and related legislations
- Prepare annual Admin & HR budget, various analysis reports, Salary Review & Bonus Arrangement etc.
- Develop and utilize talent to increase workforce productivity and business result
- Handle office renovation, staff function & ad-hoc projects
- University Degree holder in Human Rescources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant & solid experience in sizeable organization
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, legislation and regulations
- Good Command of both written & spoken English & Mandarin & Cantonese
- Proficient PC Skill of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills, self-motivated, engergetic, well-organized, strong sense of responsibilities
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
Applicant who cannot provide proven employment track record AND without stating your expected salary will not be considered for any interview chance. Interest parties please email the resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.