Last Update: 26 Apr 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “AP Rentals” or “we” or “us” means AP Rentals and the “customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which enter this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our website are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our website are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
2. Privacy protection
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- You shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other third party without our prior written consent.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
- We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.